Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Who on here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    I love swimming. I'm so in the mood for lake/beach time and summer. Winter needs to be gone.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Who on here?

    Im a lifeguard. i can teach anyone, come to the norton city pool and Ill hook you up, for those who cant

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    Cant swim at all...i have triead all of the time but i cant.....it sucks wen youre on vacation and you cant go to 11 ft
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    i can swim pretty well
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    I can swim anywhere, just not that fast.
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    I think learning how to swim is an essential thing that people need to learn in their lives. Just for the simple fact that the situations you could be put in where the ability to swim could save someone's life and many other things. I have seen a lot of people with fear of water and it's something that people can get over with the right help. I mean it could be life or death if someone who doesn't know how to swim falls in or are put in a situation where someone needs their help in the water. I just think it's something that everyone needs to know how to do no matter what.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    Im going to learn to swim this year, hopefully anyways, me and diets were actually talking about taking some swimmin classes
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #8
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    I'm the best doggy paddler this side of the Mississippi. But really I can't swim that great.
    Go Huskers!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    You all need to. I think it's so important to learn. I've taught people from age 3 to age 18 personally.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who on here?

    I'm not all that great at it, but it's my favorite form of exercise ever.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •